19 January, 2009

Facebook

I may be a bit behind the curve, but I finally got around to joining Facebook. I don't know why I haven't before; it seems a fair number of friends and acquaintances are already on it--and a quick check revealed some of our past and present tenants are too. It's slightly addictive. I've already looked up friends from grade school and crushes I had throughout high school just to see who's out there and what they're up to now. Ted joined recently as well, and has made contact with people he hasn't seen in 20 years.

Anyway, you can find us both on the Housebloggers circle, started by Jocelyn at Chicago Two-Flat. Let us know if you're on Facebook too!

Oh, and looky! We have our own bit of summer sunshine in the dining room. Our tangerine tree, one of four miniature citrus trees I got last spring, has presented us with fruit. It's hard to believe it's been 10 below zero this week.

5 comments:

Jayne said...

I'm addicted to Facebook, too! My friends from high school are located all over the country (partly because some of them attended the military school in my hometown)and in the past few weeks we've "found" each other. We chat almost every night. And count me as a new member of the Housebloggers group.

Jen said...

Look at the perfect tangerines. Yum.

modernemama said...

How lovely

Jean Martha said...

tangerine tree?!?!!? OMG. I want one.

Is it high maintenance to grow?

Joanne said...

You basically just need to keep it from drying out. We had it on the front step all summer, and dragged it inside in October. I'm not great with plants, but it's survived almost a year.