17 November, 2009

Other Two Quilts

Thought I would add pictures of the other two quilts I just finished.

The first is one I did for my sister in law, Marsha. The focal fabric is 1940s bathing beauties, then surrounded by tropical flowers and ferns. It's a duplicate of a quilt I did for a friend of my father's who was living in a veterans home in Western Illinois. Marsha will put hers in the family room that has a tropical theme.

The second quilt is Harry Potter, which I did for my nephew, Tyler. He loves the books and when I saw the fabric it called to me. (Click to enlarge image, and then zoom in to see all the Harry Potter prints.)

It's big enough for a twin bed. The center is a purchased panel with 12" blocks all around. Joanne is helping me set up a blog page for quilting. I'll post there, in future, as soon as I can figure out what I'm doing. :)


Moots (Box House Mom)

1 comment:

Julieta said...

Hi Lady Quilter! These are so cool! I bet your family loved them! P.S. Thanks for the post about the Home Depot 75% sale on the shrubs & trees. I got a pear tree and some bushes for $5 each! Julieta